Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Quick Update

12/10 - NLHE in NO
I actually played halfway decent against a field of mainly weak-tight players. Unfortunately, I did not cash (13/66). There was 1 key hand that was borderline +EV that I will post in the full trip report.

12/14 - NLHE in AC
I passed out after arriving in AC and got up super late. Ended up late registering 40 min. into the tournament - only missed 1 30 min. level and 200/10000 (blinds were 25/25, then 25/50)
busted in level 5 trying to 3bet steal. Strangely enough, I think I might have been steaming about not trying to squeeze 3-4 hands earlier when I picked up K7s in BB against 5 players (1 player raised preflop in UTG+1 with 4 callers). At the time, I felt the guy was coming in light and would fold to a 3 bet, but thinking about it after the hand...he had been telegraphing his hand strength preflop (ie: open limping). At least I was in a coin flip in this subsequent instance, but couldn't win it....

1. I'm unsure if i'll pay cash tonight or just wander around AC. After today's debacle, I'm not sure how much I want to play...
2. I may take a break from live play (possibly) to play the mini-FTOPS 10-game (1:00PM EST) and PLO8 rush (5:00PM EST) on Wed (12/14).

No comments:

Post a Comment