Saturday, December 18, 2010

12-18-2010 NLHE and LO8 cash game sessions at Borgata

2-5 NLHE at Borgata

Sadly, my hand history was not as detailed as other reports....
Hero in seat 9.
A good chunk (3-4) were "internet type players"/competent players

hero dealt [44] UTG
hero raised preflop and took pot down uncontested.

Hero was kinda nitty and folded 98o in CO (instead of opening with it).

Hero raised in MP with TT and got called IP.
(2 players to pot)
Cbet 982 board
hero takes down pot

KK - hero raises and gets no callers pre-flop.

--------
A hand i was not involved in:

65 in preflop
board:
A43 2 q (not sure if it was rainbow or not)

Donk led into p f r 35
Short stack ships 135
Pfr calls
Ch Ch turn
River shove from Donk lead both started w 120 bb
Other guy folds

--------
They attempted to get a PLO game up, but only 3-4 people ended up showing up. Thus, the PLO game never got off the ground.

--------
I had a brief table change to another 2-5 NLHE table (many of the people had left/sat out, so the table composition was different and not very good) before a seat opened up at 10-20 LO8.

--------
Within a couple hands, I got into some a hand.

Hero picked up A542 2 cards suited to ace
Hero was PFR in CO and bet/raised on every street.

On the flop, there were 3 players (villain in SB, villain in EP, hero in CO).

I got aggressive and raised initial
A q 7 8 3 (i think it was 2 tone on the flop, but flush draw never got there on the river)
SB end up folding river (probably had counterfeited 23 for low or busted flush draw) and I got half with nut low.versus female villain's aces up.

+40 from 2-5 NLHE
~3-4 big bets at LO8

(
4 hours at Borgata
3 hours NLHE
1 hour LO8 - 10/20 w/ HK
)

--------
Harrah's
I wanted to log some time in to give myself the max amount of time to not have to get comps for my next trip. I waited ~20-30 min. for a 1-2 or 2-5 game.
They also had a 1-2 PLO8 wait list, but only 4 people were on it (and many of them had started interest late a couple hours ago.)

I found out that the "new day" according to Harrah's was 7:00AM for the purpose of tracking comps. ie: If I play at 6:59AM on 3/1/2011, it counts my last day of play was 2/28/2011.

9s
C r on j73 board

could have sized bet smaller not 2/3 pot

-69 @ 2-5 NLHE at Harrah's (1 hour)

No comments:

Post a Comment