Friday, December 17, 2010

12-17-2010 NLHE and PLO cash game sessions at Parx and Harrah's Chester

Chester:
2-5 NLHE - 1 hour
The table I was at had a couple of weak tight players who bought in for 40bb, and some relatively tight players. There were some that were bleeding slowly though.

Parx:
2-5 NLHE
I played briefly (about 1/2 hour) at 2-5 NLHE before I realized there was a PLO game going, albeit at smaller (1-2) stakes. Perhaps I should have stayed at the NLHE game as I felt ok mentally, but the action was somewhat slow/tight (which isn't bad per se, but may not be the best use of my time.)

1-2 PLO

I bumped into 1 guy at the PLO table who recognized me from my play at Rivers. He mentioned that the PLO game at Rivers has been kind of dry. Thus, that's why he's been trying to go out to Parx. He plays kinda tight, which is ok given that many of the players are "transitioning" NLHE players that don't really understand the nuances of the game per se.

One guy fired 2 barrels with AAxx on a 2 tone board (something like KT6) on flop/turn (the guy ended up folding top pair, maybe even top 2 pair). It's leaky b/c you're not going to get called by worse very often + almost all turn cards suck. The guy barrelling 2x with aaxx was lucky he got the other guy to fold...

hero: Aaq8 ss to a
villain: Qqt2 ss to q
Both players have heart flush draw

money gets in preflop

Hit nut flush
100

--------
Harrah's Chester:
-50 @ 2-5 NLHE (1 hour)
+35 @ Parx
.5 NLHE -> -65
1 PLO -> +~100

No comments:

Post a Comment