Sunday, June 15, 2014

Continued Online MTT Prep for WSOP

1. I've been on quite the MTT heater.
1A. It's nice to finally have a HORSE, Badugi, and (tracked) PLO8 MTT wins on my resume in addition to the Stud 8 OPS win. (I won 2 PLO8 MTTs on Bovada...). I do feel that I messed up in some spots with ~15BB as I was only ~1/4 HU in PLO8 though.
1B. It's also great to ship my first ever mid-stakes (and short handed) 6-max NLHE MTT ($33)! I definitely ran above +EV and won some flips.
1C. I'm not so happy about only being 1/4 in PLO8 MTTs when HU. Effective stacks were ~15-20 BBs and I was in the lead in most of them. Sigh, I guess I should work on my PLO8 MTT closing skills.
2. Unfortunately, there's 0 mixed games live. I'm planning to play a bunch of Dealer's Choice mixed games either in 10/20-30/60 mix or in SNGs (assuming they run).
3. There are some small stakes badugi, a-5, and 2-7 td MTTs. Some 5cd cash (small stakes) helps with training overall as well as watching Triple the Gold & Luck of the Draw (Deuces Cracked video series).
4. I reread through some NLHE & LHE literature. I took notes on Building a Bankroll Full Ring Edition (NLHE) & Winning in Tough Holdem Games. Harrington on Modern Tournament Poker & A Poker Player's Guide to Mixed Games are on my reading list.
5. There were some really good PokerNews articles on more of the obscure Dealer's Choice games (Badeucy/Badacey) which helped.
OPS Stud 8 Win!
OPS Stud 8 Win!


Night Owl $33 - 6-max Turbo NLHE

Night Owl $33 - 6-max Turbo NLHE


HORSE MTT!


HORSE MTT!
PLO8 MTT Turbo w/ Rebuys!

PLO8 MTT Turbo w/ Rebuys







Badugi (3rd chance) MTT win

No comments:

Post a Comment