Friday, July 1, 2016

VDS or 5-10 (25 Button Straddle) Big O

After cashing in the PLO8/LO8/Big O mix and refocusing, I headed to the Venetian to try to determine whether I should play the PLO/PLO8/Big O mix.
I initially sat down for 20-30 minutes 4-5 handed at a 1-2-5 Big O must move game. Eventually, the game stopped when we got 3 handed.
One of the players (Guy) said that they were running a 5-10-25 (25 button straddle up to 50) that was starting.

After some deliberation, I decided to play the game while I tried to also determine if I should play the Venetian MTT.

I was very fortunate in a couple hands and doubled my 40 BB stack.
The game felt big as I was playing 1-1.5 hours in and the table was ok. I felt I was tightening up and reads were not that great. Thus, I decided to stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment