Monday, June 28, 2010

1-2 or 1-3 NLHE cash game

After fast exit from the Caesar's MTT, I played some cash and wandered around the Strip....

caesar's palace

I played a round or 2 of 1-3 NLHE just to say "I played cash at Caesar's."

1-3 nlhe
limped pot
hero limps in mp with 6c6x

9x5c4c
4 players
checks around

9x5c4c8c
checks to hero
hero bets small pot
everyone else folds

raised pot

i raised in MP with QJo
2 callers (button + bb)

flop:
T94 (rainbow)
bb: checks
I cbet this flop
button: folds
bb: calls

turn: T945 (rainbow board)
bb: leads into me for 2/3 pot
hero: folds

Analysis: At the time, the table suspected I had an "internet player aggressive" image as I had stabbed at a bunch of pots (3-4) within 20 hands.


-28 BB
---------------
Mandalay Bay
1:
hero (UTG): kings
raises
2 callers behind

Kc8s4h
3 checks

Kc8s4h9s
hero leads 4/5 pot
everyone folds

2:
3 limpers
hero: raises AsJs in sb
flop: 9s4c2s
hero leads 18 bb into 28BB pot - everyone folds


+27 BB

----------------
Treasure Island
1-3 NLHE

AsTs in small blind
raised a couple limpers
everyone folds

QTs - HJ - raises 2 limpers
limpers - call

Q39
hero: bets 2/3 pot
villain 1: calls
villain 2: calls

Q394
hero: checks
villain 1: checks
villain 2: checks

hero: bets river
villain 1: raises all in
hero: folds

Analysis: Hero decided to use bet-fold line, instead of check/call line. The all in raise indicates 1 pair is likely no good at 1-3 NLHE.

-10 BB

---------------
Mirage

1/2 NLHE
9s - hero raises unopened pot in MP - no action

hero raises UTG with AQo - caller in MP.
Kd23d
hero cbets 2/3 pot
villain calls
Kd23dAs
hero checks
villain checks
Kd23dAsJc
hero bets 2/3 pot (value bet)
villain calls

villain shows: Kx (pair of kings)
hero shows; AQo (pair of aces)

+40 bb.

Analysis: With a small amount of deception (I am rarely getting outdrawn on this flop as I was already behind to someone with 2 pair/set/AK, I decide to check. I got additional value from a guy who thought his pair of kings were still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment