Sunday, January 5, 2014

Trip Reports Finished & General Updates

1. It took a while, but I finally finished trip reports for the month of November. 4 different venues and hopefully not too many typos or weird situations that were wrong. I hope that the quality did not suffer too much. I feel like I try to remember too much about the hands and it may have caused me to lose focus at the tables...hopefully, they're still ok.
2. TBH, I felt like I actually didn't play too well in any MTTs (probably felt the best at Vancouver, but it decreased...)

I'm prepping for a bunch of live MTTs over the next month. If I could have anticipated the "delta price mistake" for airfares, I would have 3 trips booked in the future, but 2 trips w/ 2 MTTs a piece are a great preparation...

Here's hoping that I can find steady confidence (not overconfidence, not underconfidence), to stop having intellectual laziness, and to realize I have much to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment