Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bovada Start

1. The bonuses on Bovada seem to be much easier to clear playing 2/4 limit games b/c of how points are given (which are used to clear the bonus).
2. It's been tough to get "back into shape" + play multiple games that I might be leaking in (LO8/Stud8/Stud). It could just be variance...but, I am doubtful.
3. I've played some 100PLO8 too, and it feels decent and soft. Unfortunately, I'll have to deposit more to stop my "shot taking".
4. 50PLO & 50PLO8 are really soft.

MTTs are soft too. It's great to book my first PLO8 MTT win, but it's not on OPR b/c of anonymity. I've been fortunate to book wins in most of the major disciplines (NLHE, PLO, PLO8, stud/8, stud). HORSE is the last "beast to conquer" and bigger wins too, but it's great to get a bunch of "monkeys" off my back.
1. Live PLO MTT cash
2. Online PLO8 win.

I also got 4th in my first LHE MTT ever on Bovada, but same problem :(

Here's hoping I can continue to play well & let time rebuild things!

No comments:

Post a Comment