Sunday, March 27, 2011

Approaching a milestone...

After putting in larger/longer sessions, I'm approaching FTP's Black Card status! I've gotten 2 reminder emails that "you're getting close".

I'm projecting to get it in the next couple days....

1. Here's hoping that the "benefits" of having "the most prestiguous card in poker" are worthwhile at the RIO/WSOP (which was the whole point)...
2. I actually kind of want the actual physical black card :-P ...and will probably email FTP's Black Card support and hope to get the physical version!

On a side note, I will be trying to mix in a lot more NLHE and PLO. I was really putting in a huge volume of PLO8 (PLO8 - 90%, PLO - 9%, NLHE - 1%) which is good in prep for the WSOP.  But, I'm hoping to get it back to more of a 60-20-20 now that i'm not pushing to get BC so quickly.

2 posts are pending:
1. My Last Live NLHE/PLO session at Rivers
2. My Thoughts about the mini-FTOPS 10 game (which coincidentally, I chose mini-FTOPS 10 game over St. Patrick's Day + NCAA tournament start/bracketology) and the need for me to play/learn some NLHE MTT strategy sometime amidst all the other things I need to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment