Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Forced Poker Hiatus/Vacation - RPM Closes

My online poker venue (RPM, a Merge skin) quickly and quietly shut its doors while I was in Tunica. I've been w/o any poker now for over a week, which has been good and bad.

Additionally, RPM pulled out of Poker Maximus before they closed their doors...so no MTTs to prep or play.

I'm assessing options with either Carbon Poker or Aced Poker to transfer current balance, rakeback, and other things. But, there's "VIP points" (like FPPs) that I've lost...

With regards to live play, I've also taken a break, but will be putting in live sessions in the next week or so.
Currently, I'm looking at FL (West Palm Beach - WSOP-C) and LA (LA Poker Classic) as two leading venues in the near future for MTT action.

No comments:

Post a Comment