Monday, September 10, 2012

Poker Maximus II Mid-Series Update

The mental game is something I've been working on earnestly. A defined warm up and cool down period has really helped me vent and play a "B or A" game more consistently.
There are still relapses in the online or live sessions, but they seem to happen less. I feel like I'm processing information better, but still have room for lots of improvement in consistently thinking about the "consistent algorithm".

I also started a goals thread on 2+2: From Small Stakes PLO8 --> Small Stakes PLO: Improving Quality of Play

Event #13 - $60 PLHE/PLO8 - Good job Merge on hiding this tournament under Draw & Other Games -> Mixed Games. I'm pretty sure very few PLO8 MTTers knew about it.
I was fortunate to play this event, but was not playing very well at all...still got decently far, but far from a cash, and for from being happy with my play.

Upcoming
Event #25 - $60 PLO
Event #28 - $33 PLO8

I was thinking about playing Event #22 - $33 HORSE, but it's so late on a weeknight (Wed @ 9:00PM EST) that it doesn't make sense to try to get even ITM in < 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment